notim..juz passing by~

bersederhanalah dlm persahabatan..
INSYAALLAH kelemahan tidak akan nampak
sebagai kelemahan :))

Sunday, February 20, 2011

for u ol~

i'm trying not to lov u,
i'm trying not to care,
i'm trying not to live my life,
wishing u we're there,
i'm trying not to wonder,
where u r or wht u do,
but.. i cant!


wht i'm supposed to do when da bez part of me was olwez u??


i may not get to see u as often as i like..i may not get to hold u in my arm oll through the night.. but deep in my heart i truly know,u r da one dat i lov so much n i cant let u go!


da truly painful goodbyes r da ones dat are neva said n neva explained!


some people come into our lives n quickly go..while others stay n leave in footprints our hearts n we're neva the same..


i dun run away from u..i walk slowly n it kills me dat u dun care enough to ctop me at al!


thinkim of u is easy,but missing u is heartbreaking!


the only person u nid in life,is da one who proves to u dat he nid u in his life..


if i could giv u 1 thing in life..i would giv u the ability to see yorself through my eyes..only then would u realize how spcial u r to me!


it's funny if someone break yor heart n u still lov them with ol the little pieces..


its hurt to see the person u love happy with someone else.. but its hurt even more to see the person u love unhappy with u..


if loving u is rong,then i dun wanna be rigth!


u may meet people better than me,funnier than me,beautiful than me...but one thing i can say to u , i'll olwez be there 4 u wen they ol leave u..


letters strt with ABC,numbers strt with 123,music strt with DO RE MI,n love strt with u n me..

No comments:

Post a Comment