notim..juz passing by~

bersederhanalah dlm persahabatan..
INSYAALLAH kelemahan tidak akan nampak
sebagai kelemahan :))

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

my happiness in 'them' .. :)



You're my best friend
we shall never part
our friendship will never end
you were mine from the start

the fights, they hurt, yes
but we always recover
we're such a big mess
yet always here for one another

i want my life to be ended
you refuse to let me go
but my broken life can never be mended
and that, i want you to know

you stay by my side
I'm never alone
with you i shall never hide
you give me a life i can call my own

i wish you weren't in any pain
and you act so tough
i want to keep you sane
but i feel as if that's not enough

so I'll tell you now
and i mean it too
i definitely know how
i really love you

please never leave me
i can't do this on my own
my best friend you'll truly be
because you gave me a home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment