notim..juz passing by~

bersederhanalah dlm persahabatan..
INSYAALLAH kelemahan tidak akan nampak
sebagai kelemahan :))

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!



to all my frenz!!!!!!i'm sorry 4 everythng yaa.. i know i'm not enough perfect to be your frenz..but frankly speakim,i was born like dat n i cant change dat.. dats not mean i dun try,,i've try mny times!i nid time.. giv me a lot of time plizzz!sorry~~



*when u didnt pick up my col,i thougth u hate me.,
*when u didnt reply my msg,i thought u dun lov me anymore..
*when u with another frenz,i feel alone..n lil bit jelezz..
*when u say 'up to u' or 'wateva' i feel u dun care about me n my feeling..
*when u n me hve a crisis,my life such a crazy life!



thats me~~ 
if god willing i'll change myself to be like  dis


*when u didnt pick up my col,i thougth u r bzy..n juz let u setel it 1st..
*when u didnt reply my msg,i thought u hve not a prepaid..n i'll wait 4 u to rply my msg...
*when u with another frenzz,i wish u r hepy with them..n wish u will olwez rmember me..
*when u say 'up 2 u' or 'wateva',i'll say 'it's my fault..sorry dear~ lets 4get about it!'
*when u n me hve any crisis,i'll try to mke  myself hepy n try to 4get bout that then start a newlife with u..

i wish,1day i'll be like dat.. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment