notim..juz passing by~

bersederhanalah dlm persahabatan..
INSYAALLAH kelemahan tidak akan nampak
sebagai kelemahan :))

Friday, December 10, 2010

rsult oh rsult~~~ uhm...

Oke..1st of all thanx to my fren ..(tlg cek result aku).. umm frankly speaking my result is rely bad!!very suck!huhu(aih mseh boley tersenyum??) umm then wht shud I do?crying like crazy??i dun think so ~…juz let my parents do it for me..huhee..(agk kejam di situ~~) juz kidding!!juz kidding!!!

Actly both of my prent doesn’t know bout it until know!huhu..too scared to tell my suck result!haha.. 


umm then?? Shud I ??orrr  juz kip quiet lke this??mmmmmmmm……ohh!!got an idea~~ GLINK2!! Hahahahaha.. (tadop ko skow kup BI eh ??ami,ado dop?hehe) y not I tell them when I wnt to go to key ell tomorrow nyte?harsh3!!!(sko kup BI) gud idea ryte??harsh3~~


Um so,my dear fren.. hows yor result?suck as me orr suck than me??harsh3!!!to all my fren who juz get a result..lets share it!!!huhu..dun be shy2 k?SARAYA!!!!!!!!!!!dpt bpo pointer??sepak nnayae kae~ diam mmbisu jh deyh!xsey oyp pointer pom tapolahh..ado rpeat dop??hehe..siap2..aku g cri dumoh laa!hahahaha…tgu3!!

Um Alhamdulillah, my brilliant sis get a bez result!3.0 above.. she’s my idol~~ huhu..congrate sis!i’m epy 4 u..huhu..wateva u go,wateva u do,u hve got wht it's tke to shine!!!but yor plan to do fast track,cancel right?hehe..gud!!lav u lot sis~~ I know u dun want to leave me alone..harsh3!!ruponyo??(stail koya kopse gtuu..bbena k.esha xley duk jao dri mmy abh..hahhahaha)

So far..my bestie’s mia also get the bez result..all subject past!she thought she hve to rpeat some of her paper..but Alhamdulillah ..dear fren,congrate to u too~~ u did it great fren!!!(nty ayu bli adioh deh??)



Umm okeh!dats ol 4 today~~ soe to oll of u..my post agk terok kn??hahha..sje je nk skippim2!nk improve language aku je.. klau ade slh bgthu laa ek..aku on jer..xyaa mlu2.. sko kup BI cket..harsh3!!!! k babaiy syg2!!mmuahh..slm~

No comments:

Post a Comment