notim..juz passing by~

bersederhanalah dlm persahabatan..
INSYAALLAH kelemahan tidak akan nampak
sebagai kelemahan :))

Saturday, December 18, 2010

aku..aku..hnylh aku..



adoyyy..today is a boringness day~~ everyone with their own bsnes..n i??with my hindustan stoe~ hehe.. 4 too long time i dun cry..n today dat stoe make me cry~ huhee.. salute!! sriusly njoy dat movi.. plus hero n heroin i admire most!shahid kapoor n kareena kapoor.. both of them fair skinned like 'kapur' muahahaha!!

umm... my boringness mke me to do everything!!to try anything!!n to eat oll the thing!!hahaha.. n now my stomach full with ol type of food!huhh..feeling like my mission to diet failed!!!!!!!aarrgghhh!48 kg ..juz in my dream mybe~~ uhm,..

i'm lucky to have lil sis..she's accompany me 4 da whole of my day..huhuhu.. thanx dear!even u hve not fnish yor pper yet,but u still text me..ily!!!wish da bez 4 yor laz pper darl~ mmuahh..




am i gorjes when i'm dressing like this??
hehehe...this shawl belong to my sista actly..she want me to mke a new trend,shawl wearing with bawal..huhh!wht a suck!hak3..

No comments:

Post a Comment