notim..juz passing by~

bersederhanalah dlm persahabatan..
INSYAALLAH kelemahan tidak akan nampak
sebagai kelemahan :))

Saturday, January 15, 2011

regret~

uhm..regret 4 wht i've done
now i feel da pain..
da pain dat i start it 1st..
i'm hurt coz hurting u..
serve my rigth!
god plizz...give me a strength..
a strength 2 fce dis kind of yor test..
even now..my heart,my mind juz kip thinkim on it..
it mke me feel like crazy!
hhuhhh!i hurrtt!!


how come i'll live my life without u?
u r crazy!u r selfish!
no!!i cant accept yor dcision..
plizz dear..i cant live without u..

u r my fren,
u r my partner,
u r my heart,
u r my mind,
u r my hand,
u r my SOULMATE!!!!!!!!!


no one cant chnge dat!no one!!!!
ily till the end of.......
till the end of.....
till the end of wht haa??
ummmmmm....
till the end of WATEVA!!!!!!!!!!
yeahh!till the end of WATEVA!ahakz!

No comments:

Post a Comment